CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!!

Coincidentally, this year, my birthday falls on the vesak day lol.
Yesterday, me and my mum side went to a restaurant called Food Haven located at Singapore Polytechic. We had shark fin soup, appetizers (baby octopus, spring roll, prawns, and chicken with seaweed), smoked chicken, noodles, prawn salad, abalone brocolli, steamed fish and red bean soup. After that, we cousins chi chattin away and took one picture. I will put it up when i get that picture from clarissa.

Now, oh yar, i have just created a facebook account. Please add me. My account is my email like da...and my name is caleb lim. of coz my name is caleb lim -.-

Now, im waiting for my birthday dinner and chocolate moose cake... hungry...

siginin off :)

0 comments: